CSDA CE ONLINE
The Connecticut State Dental Association’s online learning platform provides dental professionals a convenient way to take part in C.E.-eligible education at any hour and from anywhere.
- Take part in quality education from your home, office or while traveling.
- Earn your required C.E. through CSDA, a provider recognized by ADA CERP.
- Start and stop courses as needed to fit your busy schedule.
Online courses are offered for both required and elective classes. Self-study courses include quizzes that satisfy C.E. requirements for courses needed for license renewal in Connecticut.
Create your account to access CSDA CE Online.
THE CSDA IS PROUD TO BE A RECOGNIZED ADA CERP PROVIDER.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. The CSDA’s continuing education programs are also accepted by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) for Fellowship and Mastership credit. The current term for both is 11/1/19 through 12/31/23.
Why ADA CERP is important when searching for CE:
- Select quality CE with confidence.
- CE providers are evaluated in 14 aspects of CE program quality by the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition.
- All U.S. licensing jurisdictions with CE requirements for licensure renewal accept credits offered by ADA CERP recognized providers.
- Once approved, providers are held accountable for maintaining high standards through periodic reevaluation.